Tuesday, October 19, 2010

127

After a good game against the Browns, Pittsburgh came out on top, with the final score being 28-10. Good job guys! Miami here we come.

After several failed attempts at trying to put together a sponsor me video for Max Caldwell, I ended up just giving him all my footage, and he edited one himself. You can watch that, here.

Me, Jared, and Tyler all had a little sesh up at the Highlands manny pad the other night, so I'm going to put a little edit together soon from that night.

Saw Jackass 3D last night with Trev, Sean, Max, and a few other dudes. It was funny, but I think I felt like throwing up while watching parts of it, rather than laughing. All in all, it was a good movie though.

Put a condom on your ear, and fuck what ya heard.

Go shred before it's too late!

No comments: