Wednesday, March 30, 2011

157

On St. Patricks day I filmed a "Day in The Life" for my friend Steve Watson. Out of all the friends that I have whom I could have done a 'Day in The Life' of, I must say I'm glad I chose Steve. Steve is one of the most out going people I know, and he has one of the greatest personalities ever. He's also really earth conscious, and I've never seen this dude liter once. Not only that, but he's a certified shredder. Fun to film with, fun to skate with, and overall he's just a fun dude to be around. We filmed all of this in the course of a day, starting at his house, and then eventually ending up at his work later on where he cashed his paycheck. It was difficult to sum a whole day up into just 15 minutes, but I tried as best I could. I hope you guys enjoy. Here's the link.

If you're wondering about when the 2010 Skate Perception montage will finally be completed, then I suggest you watch this.

Springtage coming soon.

No comments: