Tuesday, December 21, 2010

137

You win some you lose some.

Overall I have to say that this past weekend was definitely a success. The ugly sweater party went pretty well. I brought my Girl Talk cd to the party, and everyone was vibing off of it. I wish I wouldn't have forgot it there though... Party foul #13.

I went up to Robinson yesterday, and blew a bunch of money that I don't have. At least I got all of my Christmas shopping done. Only 3 more days!

I posted some footage last night of a sesh we had over the summer at the mini ramp in Weirton. I'm not really too sure why I never got around to posting it sooner. Sorry for the wait guys.

It's no secret that there's a band named Dawes. It's also no secret that there's a band named Spoon, which happens to be my mother's maiden name. True story. Here's a little edit I put together last night using one of Dawes' songs off their latest album North Hills.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

I'm going to start showcasing a daily quote on here from someone. Not trying to bite Crailtap's style, just trying to make this blog a little more appealing.

Zero Gravitytage coming soon.

- - - - - - - - - -

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"I'm so horny!" - Ryan Marling

No comments: