Tuesday, December 7, 2010

134

Don't ask me how we did it, but we won Sunday against Baltimore. Things weren't looking too good in the first half of the game, and even in the 4th quarter, I didn't think we'd be able to win, but somehow, someway, we ended up getting a touchdown and came out on top 13 - 10. We play the big bad Bengals this Sunday.

Hope your nose heals up soon Big Ben.

United montage coming soon, I promise.

I work 37 hours this week, so my skate time is going to be very limited. This 20 degrees weather isn't making things any better either. Spring needs to get here before I and everyone else in this valley go insane.

Hell Nah!

This place is interesting.

Friday December 17th, One Up Skateshop will be holding a video premier for Fuck Bofah Yinz Volume 2. Free food, drinks, and a guaranteed good time.

Go skate... Oh wait, nevermind.

No comments: