Monday, November 29, 2010

133

Hope yinz had a great Thanksgiving.

I think I have the power to predict what happens in the future, because we won yesterday, 19 to 16. Baltimore here we come!

The VX-2K has been working out just fine for me. Everything looks really crisp and clean. So far I've been filming a lot with it ever since I got it in the mail. Once I get a new editing software I'd like to make a VX-2K montage.

If you're planning on building a fire anytime soon at the park from now on, forget about it. The Wheeling Fire Dept. came to the skatepark last night, and put ours out. Yes, a firetruck drove all the way to Elm Grove to put out a small ass fire that was barely keeping us warm anyway in the 30 degrees weather. The fire Marshall told us that the brush and twigs surrounding the fire could possibly catch and get out of control. Thats funny, because it took us about an hour just to get the fire started in the first place, because all the wood was damp. I guess they wanted us to freeze.

No comments: