Monday, November 1, 2010

129

It wasn't a very "Happy Halloween" this past Sunday for the Pittsburgh Steelers, who lost agains the New Orleans Saints, 20-10. In my opinion there's only two things from New Orleans that are worth mentioning. That is, Lil' Wayne, and Mardi Gras. That's about all I can think of. I work with a few people whom are fans of the Bengals, and I'm looking forward to seeing the expressions on their faces when they lose next Monday to Pittsburgh.

Overall this past weekend was pretty fun though. I hope all of you got to come out to the Tricks For Treats event at the skatepark Friday night. It was honestly one of the funnest times I've ever had there. Props to DeFelice in Bethlehem for supplying the free pizza, and thank you to Little Caesars on National Road for coming through when I needed 6 pizzas to feed all the homies at the park. Thanks guys!

VX-2000 coming soon.

It's November already?

One Up's always got some new stuff in. Make sure to stop by the shop next time you're in the 412. Holla!

No comments: