Saturday, November 13, 2010

130

Sorry for not updating this thing all that much lately, I've been busy with a bunch of shit. Vegas has officially let me down, so now I need to find a new editing software before I can make any more videos.

The VX came in though finally, along with a nice MK 1 lens, and a light attachment, which should make for some crisp, quality looking footage.

We won this past Monday by the way, in case you didn't know. Tomorrow, we play against Tom Brady and his fellow Patriots. It's pretty bad when a team that was at the Super Bowl for three consecutive years, and who holds the record for having the longest winning streak consisting of regular season and playoff games in NFL history, loses to the Browns. Sounds like somebody needs a hug.


Thank you Veterans.

It definitely doesn't feel like November right now. I wonder what our winter will be like.

Dave Carulli of Pittsburgh, is quite possibly one of the greatest filmers/editors of our time, in my opinion. He has his own blog too. Keep up the good work Dave!

Go skate.

No comments: